Tuesday, June 13, 2017

We're Back + Perfect Gifts for the RK Fan

LONG TIME, NO BLOG! But I'm back! I graduated from high school on Saturday and now I've got a lot more time to get the blog back up and running. I'm planning the podcast, still working on those button packs, and polishing off the professional side of the blog by designing some stationary! As far as Relient K news, there are still a bunch of shirts on sale for $5 on relientk.com, so be sure to snag one if you can! Now, on to today's post...

I know buying gifts for someone can be stressful, especially when you have no idea what to get. So I've compiled this little list of things the Relient K fan in your life is sure to love.



1. Bummin' themed art. Price varies. 
Bummin' by Youu
(from Redbubble user Youu)
This really cute drawing can be made into anything from shirts to post cards, and even phone cases!

Click HERE to shop!



2. Deathbed sound wave art. $35.00 

Deathbead - Relient K Print, Canvas, or Framed Print, Christian Rock Song - Wall Art - Gift Idea
(from Etsy shop VoiceAndSound)

Click HERE to shop!


3. Air For Free bracelet. $7.50

Relient K Air For Free bracelet
(from Etsy shop shop315)

I spotted this bracelet a few months ago when I was online window shopping on Etsy. It's absolutely adorable and I hope to buy one for myself soon!

 Click HERE to shop!



4. High of 75 handwritten wall art. $10.00

HAND WRITTEN PIECE : Relient K

 (from Etsy shop handstolearn)

Click HERE to shop!


5. Be My Escape print. $20.00
Be My Escape Print
(from Etsy shop RivyePrints)

Click HERE to shop!


I hope you found a cool gift idea! Personally, I'd love to buy each of these things. Guess I'll have to save a bit of money up!

Hopefully soon I'll have some fresh new RK news to be reporting to you all, but until then...

Don't blink
- Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment